FirePlus:Online Education for EMS Providers & Firefighters
Provident FirePlus is committed to providing insurance products designed to protect the assets and property of volunteer firefighters, career firefighters, and emergency medical responders. We are also committed to helping you minimize losses and remain in compliance with numerous regulatory requirements and quality assurance standards through our Online Training & Education program designed for EMS providers and firefighters.
Our program, available free to Provident FirePlus clients, offers over 100 online courses, including EMS courses approved for continuing education and more.
- Proven Learning Process: Professionally produced award-winning videos featuring nationally noted EMS and fire service subject matter experts and curricula designed to maximize learning and retention with integrated video, learning objectives, scenario practices and materials
- Online Training Courses available at your convenience
- Flexible Classroom Instruction with on-demand video courses, also available on DVD; 24-7 online access to all instructional materials including Course Guides; and comprehensive online agency administration for scheduling, tracking, testing and reporting
- 24-7 EMS Course Content including ongoing updates to ensure compliance with current EMS Educational Standards; courses accredited by CAPCE
- 24-7 Fire Course Content including ongoing updates to ensure compliance with NFPA training standards; courses follow OSHA, NIOSH and CDC guidelines
First-Time User Registration
The instructions will ask you to input your policy number, which is in the format of XXXX-XXXX or XXXX-XXXX-XX depending on if the policy is new (XXXX-XXXX) or a renewal (XXXX-XXXX-XX).
Use the login ID and password created from the registration site to access training portal.