FirePlus: Piloting Protection with Our Commercial Auto Insurance
Volunteer, combination, & career fire departments and emergency service organizations make protecting communities their #1 job. At FirePlus, we make protecting these organizations our #1 job offering a total insurance solution designed to respond to the exposures these entities and their members face. One of our key insurance products includes Commercial Auto insurance, which protects an organization and its members in the event of an accident and resulting litigation due to injuries. Coverage applies to the organization’s vehicles and those of the members while in the course of performing on-the-job duties.
Our Business Auto insurance policy provides comprehensive coverage to respond to liability exposures as well as to vehicle damage and much more. We include a broad definition of who an insured is and provide automatic blanket coverage for additional insureds.
Coverage features include the following:
- Combined Single Liability Limit
- Uninsured Motorists
- Hired Auto Liability & Non Owned Auto Liability
- Medical Payments & Personal Injury Protection
- Hired Physical Damage
- Comprehensive & Collision
- Fleet Automatic
- Fellow Member/Employee
- Commandeered Auto as a Covered Auto
- Sound Receiving Equipment
- Glass Repair Deductible Waiver
- Care, Custody & Control Waiver
- Airbag Repair
- Customized Accessories & Equipment
- Physical Damage to Member Autos
- Extra Expense for Stolen Autos
- Temporary Vehicle Substitute
- Garage & Garagekeepers Liability
The FirePlus program also provides many other features under our Business Auto policy including Towing & Disablement Repairs, Rental Reimbursement, Personal Effects and Loss of Earnings, among others.