FirePlus:Online Education for EMS Providers & Firefighters
Provident FirePlus is committed to providing insurance products designed to protect the assets and property of volunteer firefighters, career firefighters, and emergency medical responders. We are also committed to helping you minimize losses and remain in compliance with numerous regulatory requirements and quality assurance standards through our Online Training & Education program designed for EMS providers and firefighters.
Welcome to the new FirePlus Academy online training system. All FirePlus clients are eligible to participate in the program at no additional cost.
- Train Anytime, Anywhere – 24/7 access to courses specifically designed for firefighters from a computer with internet access.
- Meet Training Mandates – Courses are NFPA-based, CAPCE-accredited, and can be used to meet annual training requirements.
- Track Training & Credentials – Quickly view personnel compliance against training requirements, mitigate risk with comprehensive reports, and monitor credential renewal by level, state and category.
How To Access the Training
- Visit our site at www.firerescue1academy.com/fireplus
- Click the “Sign In” link on the site, and you will be prompted to enter your login credentials (Username & Password).*
- Upon your first login, an automated system tutorial will highlight key features and provide access to your training.
*NOTE: If you have not received your login credentials, please contact us at (866) 671-9411.
Download our free marketing brochure here: